Things To Do Near Low House
Enjoy the tranquillity and peace of rural Weardale and the Durham Dales, or visit some of the region’s great attractions.
On your doorstep:
Edmundbyers – ancient village with a great pub, shop and church.
The Derwent Reservoir forsailing and fishing – the village pub sells fishing permits.
Weardale countryside - Follow the 7.7 mile Edmundbyers Lead Mining Trail through theBurnhope Valley. Explore the moorland and delightful rivervalleys of County Durham.
C2C – the Coast to Coast is a classic route for cyclists and walkers just 4 miles from Edmundbyers.
Click here to see more local attractions and places to go within half an hour, an hour or a bit further afield…
Low House Haven is perfect for:
- Couples wanting a peaceful break in Weardale
- Individuals who enjoy good value shared accommodation
- Groups – who want a block of beds or dormitories as a single booking.
- Campers – with pitches for tents and touring caravans.
- Outdoor lovers – walking, fishing, cycling and sailing.
- Heritage lovers – for the nearby historic attractions of Northumberland, Weardale, Cumbria and Durham.
- Anyone who enjoys the beauty of the North Pennines in friendly, comfortable, good value accommodation.